Montag, 10. August 2009

Birthday-Not-Birthday

Yesterday we made a very nice and fine birthday dinner for Belle (who had her birthday on August 2 like Susi ☺) - Thom and I bought some German food. But first we went to a nice Cafe in Eastwood, where Belle had a light snack, I prefered icecreme and Thom had the first big/european sized sandwich ☺
When Reece joined us, we changed to occupy Thoms kitchen and cooked Fleischpflanzerl/Bulletten/Meatballs, Semmelknödel/Breaddumplings (without a cloth, so we changed our plan from making Serviettenknödel to Breaddumplings – but also without my first mistakes^^), salad, beans with bacon. I think everyone liked it ☺ But Dai had to stand our teasings because of his „cat scratch“ (actually it was a Filipina...) and Lloyd hat to explain why he had a FEU (Far Eastern University) cheering tool (very evil! We’re all for UP!).
And as we were really full, Belle still had two cakes for us – two very delicious cakes btw! It was a really nice evening and I was able to prepare another birthday present as well^^

Today we celebrated Kay’s Not-Yet-Birthday. First I headed to the mall, to find a nice present – and you know I like to look out for books, so I was really happy to find my all time favourite tale (The curious incident of a dog in the night time – which I think I already recommended to all my German friends, but is quite uncommon here ☺) And I have to admit I looked for pants for myself, too.
As we Germans are a little bit peculiar about to early congratualations, we just celebrate Not-Birthdays instead. Included another nice dinner with burgers and Philippine french fries, wine/water at Thom’s place, cocktails at the sportsbar in Eastwood.
So that were to very nice evenings in the manner I really like :))) No I have to prepare to wake up early again :P

1 Kommentar: