Samstag, 24. April 2010

Philippine Cooking

Now we're almost leaving for another continent to explore, but before that I had to follow up my promise. Yesterday I invited my friends again, having a genial-chaotic evening cooking Philippine cuisine (especially after rushing home just in time after printing my thesis). Everyone contributed some ingredients for Chilli Cheese Sticks and Inihaw na Pusit for should-be-starters, Chicken Adobo, Shrimps-Kare-Kare, Bulalo and Pancit Canton as the main dishes and Pandan-Puto as well as Cassava Cake for the dessert - the recipes were modified by us (^.^). But I forgot to take a picture of all of them due to the diverting atmosphere. But that's what a Philippine Party should be like :)
Later on I could finally offer my pasalubongs that took months to get to my friends.

Now we're almost done packing and ready for holidays. And as ever my backpack is heavier than Bernds - even if it's smaller... Finally we even managed to book a hotel for the first nights in Quito.
We'll be leaving tomorrow, early in the morning and while flying we'll start to define our plans for Ecuador.

We keep you posted - until next time from Southamerica (^.^)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen